Advanced platform for basic and intermediate users.
Everything is very easy to customize, just change variables or sprites and voila!
- Skills System: Includes 4 types of skills that can be easily modified, added or removed. (Normal, Bomber, Shooter, Shuriken). Using enumerators for the system.
- State Machine: The player changes action in a simple way.
- Jump: You can jump control the jump height, can be customized.
- Multi Jump: Double, Triple or infinite jump! You choose.
- Pixel Perfect Camera: Work on all screens. Change the focus of the camera just by setting the variable for any object.
- Camera Shake: Shake the camera with anything you want.
- Camera Focus: Focus the camera on a specific area of the room.
- Pixel Perfect Collisions System: Use any object as a floor.
- One Way Platform: Jump underneath the platforms.
- Water Shader with Physics: Any sprite can be used as water, just make simple adjustments. (You can control the brightness, saturation, contrast and color of the water!)
- Swim: The player can swim and walk underwater.
- Optimized: Objects out of camera view are not drawn and you get performance on Android platform. (Note: Water shader is a bit heavy on Android).
- Menu with Volume Sliders: Change the volume of the music and sound effects.
- Parallax Background: Feeling of depth in the background.
- Dialog Boxes: Just one script to add dialogs, put it on the instance. The text fits perfectly without extra words appearing at the end, it is possible to skip the text animation.
- Slopes: You can create any type of uneven terrain that the collision system does its job.
- Terrain raycasting: The object you want can rotate on the ground.
- Pushable Box: It can be pushed and rotates on the ground!
- Wall Jump: Climb and jump walls as you slide!
- Wall Slide: Slowly slide down any wall.
- Wall Climb: Climb ladders and grab onto railings and walk freely.
- Moving Platforms: Both horizontal and vertical.
- Directional Platforms: You can change the number of platforms, circles, distance, distance between circles and speed. There are no collision problems.
- Silhouette Flash Shader: Demonstrate damage to an enemy when hit.
- Trail effect: Leave the trail of any sprite to create a Metroidvania like effect.
- Lives and Health System: Lose health when hit the player, lose lives if you have no health.
- Invulnerability System: Player and enemies become invulnerable for a time when hit them.
- Power ups: Comes with some power ups, you can add as many as you want without having to duplicate objects, just copy and paste one line of code!
- Spring: Jump, hold up to jump higher!
- Flexible Keyboard Map: All key events are stored in variables to be able to map in a simple way.
- Music Player: Play a certain song at each level.
- Save and Load System: No loss of progress, save the score, lives and anything else in a simple way!
- Pause: You can pause the entire game at any time, and all sounds also pause!
- Game Over: If you lose all lives, you will be returned to the menu.
- Transitions: With a shader, you can create a transition between rooms however you want.
- Flag: Take it and go to the next level.
- Damage Object: Make any thorn damage the player.
- Custom Font: Includes a custom font that can be replaced.
- Particles: Various particles such as smoke when walking, slipping and explosions, water bubbles and gun fire.
- Debugger: Includes X-ray, FPS, Real FPS, bounding box and others.
- Audio Groups: All music and effects are organized into audio groups.
- 6 Enemies:
- Pterodactyl: Move smoothly left and right while looking at the player, step on top to kill him.
- Fish: He stays in the water, just go over that he jumps high in random positions, you can kill with bombs.
- Slug: While walking, if he notice that the player is approaching, he starts facing and start throwing his disgusting slime towards the player! If you step on top, it curls up in the shell and it is possible to kick it and if it is stopped for a while, it will return to normal.
- Spiky: Walk left and right, sometimes jump and you can only kill with bombs.
- Dinosaur: Walk left and right, stepping on top will flatten he out.
- Carnivorous Plant: It contains only the sprites, but it is not yet ready, in future updates it will have.
- YYC Compatible.
- All codes are commented by parts and are very easy to handle.
- Includes many sound effects and 8-bit music.
- All sprites, audio and codes can be used in commercial games, BUT, you cannot resell * this source code itself even if modified. Read EULA for details.
ITCH.IO: (Includes DEMO .exe and .apk)
Check full features on itch.io:
Please leave a review, thanks! ()
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Age Rating: 4+
GMS2.3 - Version 1.2.0. Published October 3, 2020
GMS2 - Version 1.1.0. Published October 3, 2020
[AD] Player powerful Skills system (normal, bomber, shooter and shuriken)
[AD] 8 directions input (180 and 360 angles)
[AD] Water can now be customized with any sprite
[AD] Player invunerability system
[AD] Player can now walk underwater if is on ground
[AD] Espiral transition effect
[AD] Camera area focus
[AD] Music Player: fade out effect
[AD] Enemies can now walk on the slope
[AD] The slug can rotate on the slope using raycasting
[AD] The slug now will only attack if looking at the player
[AD] The slug now can only take damage ahead
[AD] Damage object
[AD] GFX custom sprite trail script
[AD] GFX shader flash effect
[CH] The player now jumps with X pressed
[CH] Lives are now health, and lives is now displayed by numbers
[CH] HUD modified and new sprites
[CH] Better dialog box sprite
[CH] More neat brand logo and redesigned loading bar in the first room
[FIX] Camera script with duplicated id
[FIX] Next level transition
[FIX] Enemies now die with a slug shell
[FIX] Enemies now die correcly if fall off the world
[FIX] Enemies only die with the shell if it's moving
[FIX] Slug now only attacks if the player is in front and not on top
[FIX] Shell rotation angle (now uses pi instead of 4)
[FIX] Reverse blocks in the last enemies of level 1
[FIX] Vertical Platform bottom collision with player no longer stops
[FIX] Pause effects was not in the SFX audio group
[FIX] Bomb explosion frame collision
[FIX] Directional Platform no longer shows the last circle
[FIX] Directional Platforms: Pausing the game many times while switching to fullscreen causes different rotations
[FIX] Directional Platforms: Now each on can be different in the same room
[FIX] Block collisions (player and enemies)
[FIX] Player can now only use Skills if there is no wall nearby
[FIX] Player now flips while jumping
[FIX] Water splash script
[FIX] Variables names and general code consistency
[FIX] Many optimizations
[FIX] Small bug fixes
Loading, please wait
What is the issue?
Loading, please wait