A NSIS script that creates a standalone executable using NSIS' silent installer functionality
- The script bundles all your game files in a single .exe file complete with your icon and version information
- When the executable is ran, it copies all the files in a folder inside user's TEMP directory and then runs the game executable from there
- After the game has finished running, your game's temporary files are cleaned up
- The script operates with basic user privileges, does not write anything to the registry nor is accessing any restricted directories, so it should be safe to use
- The NSIS executable is also more compatible across Windows versions than the way GMS1 is doing it through the bundled Windows utility
The package includes two NSIS scripts, for GMS1 and GMS2 projects
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Version 1.0.0. Published August 1, 2017
Created with GameMaker: Studio v1.4.1772
Age Rating: 4+
This asset hasn't received enough reviews yet.
You can only review assets you've bought.
No reviews yet
No reviews have been left for this asset - be the first!
Loading, please wait