This is a short tutorial that forms part of the "IDE Basics" course and is designed to introduce you to the IDE and the Workspace paradigm within GameMaker. The tutorial will cover the following elements:
- How to create a workspace and what basic elements it contains
- How to use the Resource Tree
- How to dock windows to different parts of the workspace
- What the console output panel is for
- How to Navigate the IDE using quick buttons
- How to create and use additional workspaces
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Version 1.1.10. Published November 8, 2018
Age Rating: 4+
This asset hasn't received enough reviews yet.
You can only review assets you've bought.
No reviews yet
No reviews have been left for this asset - be the first!
Loading, please wait