A robust full featured video player for GameMaker: Studio 2.x based on Microsoft Media foundations, for Windows Desktop builds.
• Multiple simultaneous video playback.
• Extremely high performance. Unrivaled frame rates. So fast, that no one has ever come close!
• Playback of any video types that Media Player supports. No conversion required.
• Play video direct to a surface and manipulate in your game how ever you see fit.
• Script-less integration. No scripts involved. All functions work as if they were native GML.
• Most extensive function set you will find for any video player on the marketplace.
• From the Author who created the worlds first 'in game' video player. Supporting GameMaker's with video playback since 2013.
• GameMaker Studio 2.x Desktop
• Windows 8 and above
• Initial release (5th April 2020)
Changed video_get(& set)_volume to video_get(& set)_audio_volume due to recent internal reservation name clashes in GMS 2, which was causing a 'number of arguments error'.
Added 64 bit support. Fixed a bug where video couldn't be paused in the demo program.