A complete platformer engine for you to build your own game off. GMS 2 only.
Demo/Preview: Click to Download
RunNGun is what we're calling an Asset as a Service, suggest improvements here and we'll periodically add the highest voted ones to the asset, with no increase in price.
For any questions or issues please email us.
v1.1.0 added 'Plug n play' gamepad support
- recognize gamepad connection/disconnection, supports switching between m+k and gamepad at any time
- full player gamepad support - movement, attacking, interactions, vibration
- easily configurable and completely optional
- feel free to use any sprites as you like
- configurable stats/settings, change player sprites as you wish, and configurable controls
3 Weapons (pistol, shotgun, SMG)
- all weapon stats are configurable
- magazine/clip, ammo, reloading, swapping primary/secondary
- change weapon sprites as you wish
- easily add more
- change item sprites or add or remove items as you wish
- ammo for each weapon, medkit, and weapon items to pick up or swap between
- all enemies are completely configurable, change enemy sprites as you wish
- 1. Roller enemy - uses (with additions, but no changes to the scripts) Platformer AI Engine
- 2. Walker enemy - uses (with additions, but no changes to the scripts) Platformer AI Engine
- 3. Flyer enemy with shadow
- easily add more
- player and enemy flashes, bullets shrapnel, crate and enemy explosions and flying pieces, collect item effect, and flying grass effect
- healthbar, weapons, magazine, ammo, crosshair, reloading, and alerts
- platforms tileset, grass tile, moving platform, crates, and clouds
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Changes in 1.1.2
Minor updates to gamepad support
- gamepad vibration
- keep cursor within view
Version 1.1.2. Published April 24, 2019
Age Rating: 4+
This asset hasn't received enough reviews yet.
You can only review assets you've bought.
Loading, please wait