A simple particle designer capable of creating and modifying particles, as well as compiling particles to code!
- Importing sprites now added!
- Gallery now added! (ctrl-click to delete particles)
- Particle Sharing now added!
- Hit Tab to toggle 30-60 FPS
- Esc to toggle fullscreen
- Numbers are not to scale within the editor. Hanif Flat UI doesn't allow decimal points in number-only fields.
- FPS Fix! - If the program is not reliably switching from 30 fps to 60 and vice versa, here's the solution:
- Compile the program
- Create a shortcut to the executable
- Edit the shortcut's properties. Under the Target field, add the following to the end: -sleepmargin 20 (Or another number - 20 works well for me)
- Apply changes, then run the shortcut from then on!
- This issue with gamemaker switching fps targets has been around for quite some time, but I found that this solution works pretty well.
- Compiled particle code is kept in %localappdata%
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Version 1.0.7. Published January 5, 2019
Age Rating: 4+
You can only review assets you've bought.
Loading, please wait