Giavapps Game Jolt API extension for GameMaker Studio 2 (developed and produced by Luigi Piscopo) provides a full set of functions for easy access to the Game Jolt’s Game API.
This Extension supports almost all the features of the Game Jolt’s Game API v1.2:
- Data Storage
Giavapps Game Jolt API has been tested on the following target platforms:
You can find the full documentation with screenshots and code examples at the following link:
- Supports almost all the features of the Game Jolt’s Game API v1.2.
- Includes functions for easy access to HTTP functions.
- Includes functions for easy access to HTTP result data.
- Well documented, well structured, easy to use, lightweight and cross-platform.
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Changes in 1.0.1
- Added support for new Game Jolt’s Game API v1.2 features.
- Added gj_session_check() function for checking if an open session exists.
- Added gj_friend_fetch_all() function for fetching the user's friends list.
- Added gj_time_fetch_all() function for retrieving server time.
- Added gj_trophy_remove_achieved() function for removing a previously achieved trophy.
- Added gj_score_get_rank_ functions for retrieving the rank of a particular score.
- Added gj_score_fetch_guest_ functions for fetching results by guest name.
- Added more gj_score_fetch_ functions for fetching results by better and worse scores.
- Edited gj_datastore_get_keys_ functions for retrieving all the keys in the game by pattern.
- Other minor improvements.
Version 1.0.1. Published February 17, 2019
Age Rating: 4+
This asset hasn't received enough reviews yet.
You can only review assets you've bought.
Loading, please wait