A marketplace exclusive Windows specific DLL that adds the ability to switch between borderless and bordered windowing at runtime for Windows platforms!
Cross Compatible between GM:S 1.4 and GM:S 2
- Ability to resize your window even while in borderless mode
- Function to switch back to the windows previous position and bordering mode
- Function to return to the default positioning and window state
- Ability to directly set the size and positioning of your game window
- Ability to assign a sprite for the drag icon used to resize while in borderless mode
- Ability to disable screen resizing while in borderless mode
- Rare chance for drag icon to draw at an improper location
- Issue with some graphics cards causing a maximized bordered window to not display in front of the taskbar on some occasions
- Drag icons become pixelated during sizing operation if increasing the windows dimensions by a large factor.
If you find any additional issues than the ones listed, make sure to contact me immediately as the work in order to get borderless windowing to work in GM:S 1 there were many things that needed to be bypassed. There is also a support forum here to discuss this extension and upcoming projects
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Changes in 1.0.1
- Greatly reduced the asset size, as non-important headers were still included in the release version of 1.0.0
- Removed ability to add custom drag icons via ATLA_set_drag_icon in favor of simply changing the cursor
- Able to resize screen in borderless mode in 8 directions, up from the 4 diagonals.
Version 1.0.1. Published October 18, 2017
Created with GameMaker: Studio v1.4.1772
Age Rating: 4+
This asset hasn't received enough reviews yet.
You can only review assets you've bought.
No reviews yet
No reviews have been left for this asset - be the first!
Total size 31.6 KB