This tutorial takes you through the basics of creating a camera, preparing its view, and setting up a view port, as well as some basic manipulations of the camera view in a game. The subjects covered are:
- What the difference is between a camera, the view, and the view port.
- How to set up a camera view and a view port in the room editor.
- How to make a camera follow an instance of an object.
- How to set up a camera - and have it follow an object instance - using code.
- How to get values from a camera and then use them to change its position.
- How to create a zoom effect.
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Version 1.0.5. Published November 8, 2018
Age Rating: 4+
This asset hasn't received enough reviews yet.
You can only review assets you've bought.
No reviews yet
No reviews have been left for this asset - be the first!
Loading, please wait