This is a ui framework I worked on for about the past year and I tried to put in everything that I could think off.
Here is this windows 3.1 demo I made using uiZ:
Don't forget to read the README in included files.
Here's a list of features:
- A load of default objects (Buttons, lists, string input boxes);
- A complete placement and scaling system with multiple data types;
- Animations. Also advanced animations that allows you to combine functions;
- Templates for you to use;
- Mouse menu system;
- Scrollbar system;
- Slideable bars;
- Framesets (html alike);
- Other frame structures;
- A visual designer**;
- Tutorials to get beginners started;
- Fast-lane tutorial to get pro's started;
- Tutorials to setup and use the designer;
- Tutorials to create your own objects and use uiZ to full potential;
- Great documentation;
- 566 scripts, *** ;
- 155 objects*** out of which 50+ ui;
- Global systems for modifying objects. (e.g. systems for managing borders and backgrounds on objects, etc...)
- Support from me if you think something is missing, something isn’t working or if you don’t understand something;
- Support for both game maker 1.4 and 2.x. **.
- the list goes on...
THIS IS A VERY BIG ASSET, meaning that it's bound to have just a few bugs in it. Luckily for you, I offer full technical and educational support to anyone buying this asset*.
Made for more advanced users. Moderate programming and gml knowled is required.
*Support only given if reasonable, where my time and your effort into solving problems will determine my help. (I won't give education support to someone who hasn't even read/watched the tutorials or who should learn gml first.)
**Visual designer not (yet?) working on gms2. Might add that later using the promised plugin api.
***Just numbers to get an idea of the size of the asset, you won't be needing every single object and script.
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Age Rating: 4+
GMS1 - Version 2.0.0. Published March 15, 2017
GMS2 - Version 2.0.0. Published March 15, 2017
Loading, please wait
What is the issue?
Loading, please wait