Who's This For:
These libraries were developed to easily integrate into your projects, and designed to work well on mobile devices.
They are perfect for:
- adding a simple menu system to your prototypes and even your production games!
- mobile games and projects, with mGUI designed for mobile first and desktop second
- developers in need of simple easing scripts to create smooth and organic animations
mGUI - a mobile friendly GUI library!
New features and changes in v1.5.0:
- mGUI Dialogue - a self contained dialogue system / dialogue box with a typewriter effect that supports pauses, left and right character portraits, and callback script which executes after the last dialogue entry. More effects planned (text color changes, text animations, etc)!
- mGUI Popup & Overlay - a special type of mGUI window which creates a window over a black backdrop to focus out the background
- mGUI Dialogue
- mGUI Popup & Overlay
- mGUI Arrow
- mGUI Table
- mGUI Window
- mGUI Button
- mGUI Menu
- Supports nested sub menus
- Menu preserves traversal history for easy "back" navigation
- Menu and menu items fully customized via json settings file, including callback scripts
mEase - a library of easing scripts for animations!
19 easing functions included (in, out, and in/out variations of each):
- Linear easing
- Quadratic easing
- Cubic easing
- Quartic easing
- Sinusoidal easing
- Exponential easing
- Circular easing
mJSON - a JSON utility library
- loading JSON files into a ds_map
- saving ds_map to a JSON file
Check out the Demo
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Version 1.5.0. Published November 19, 2016
Created with GameMaker: Studio v1.4.1763
Age Rating: 4+