Are you looking to make natural and realistic environments but tire of boring looking backgrounds? Then look no further. This perlin noise terrain editor can make all sorts of realistic and professional looking environments with a few simple clicks. Easily make appealing sand, dirt, mud, grass, meadow, rock, gravel, water, lava, fire, smoke, snow, ice and so much more without so much as lifting a finger.
- 8 different types of perlin noise for your convenience.
- Red, green and blue channels for different colors.
- Red, green and blue ranges for different shades and depths of colors.
- Edit backgrounds up to 2000px by 2000px.
- Supports cell sizes up to 64px by 64px.
- Loading and saving buttons.
- Undo and redo buttons.
- Circlular and rectangular editors of different size / shapes for editing.
- Generator button for complete coverage.
- Soften button for extra blur of textures.
- Save up to 9 colored noise to a color palette for easy access on the fly.
- Dropper tool for accurate extraction.
- Alpha channel and range available for gradiency.
- Hot keys available for quick manipulation and editing.
- A detailed help tab guide for newcomers.
- Fixed a problem with saving and loading textures with alpha values of less than .05.
For comments, questions or concerns please email email@example.com
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Version 1.0.3. Published May 4, 2016
Created with GameMaker: Studio v1.4.1749
Age Rating: 4+
You can only review assets you've bought.
Loading, please wait