- Sometimes you want to simply link objects together. When you move the head you want the bones (links) to follow.
- Check the video to get a step by step.
- This code module let you create links simple. Make head link and just put other objects around it and scale a capture object over it in the first room. When you use instance_create(head). All the other links will be created for you. Destroy head and all links is removed.
- You can scale the head, rotate it, move it around, change depth and alpha. The links will follow. If a head got depth 5 and a link depth 10 and you change the depth on the head to 10 (+5) the link will change to 15 (+5). All values are relative values.
- Create complex link to link objects (bone to bone). Change the shoulder and the arm follow.
- Create popup menus. Add all buttons in a head link and call a script.
- Room change intro. Change room with zoom effect (check video)
- Room change animation. (check video)
- Tween engine
- All in GML
Every collection of links need a head link.
So first create an object and set parent to obj_Window_Link_Parent_Move.
Add it in the room and add other objects around it.
Then you add a Window_Link_Capture_Window.
Size it so it covers the head link and the objects you want to link.
Use the link object by:
- Call Window_Link_CREATE_WINDOW_LINK_OBJECT()
- Place the head link in the room you want to create it in
- Create the head link by calling instance_create()
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Changes in 1.0.1
1.0.1: Fixed bug in HTML5 target.
Version 1.0.1. Published December 25, 2017
Created with GameMaker: Studio v1.4.1773
Age Rating: 4+
This asset hasn't received enough reviews yet.
You can only review assets you've bought.
No reviews yet
No reviews have been left for this asset - be the first!
Loading, please wait