Giavapps 3D (developed and produced by Luigi Piscopo) provides a powerful, flexible and cross-platform 3D Extension for GameMaker Studio 2.
It is mainly focused on 3D tasks which GameMaker Studio 2 doesn’t handle at the moment.
This Extension gives you the ability to achieve better looking 3D Graphic with less effort.
Giavapps 3D includes functionalities for loading 3D Animations with Morph Targets technique.
With our Giavapps 3D Converter software you will be able to convert .OBJ files exported from Blender
into our .G3D file format.
Giavapps 3D includes basic Materials properties and a lot better looking Lighting Engine integrated with GameMaker Studio Functions.
This Extension has been tested on the following target platforms:
You can find the full documentation with screenshots and code examples at the following link:
- Lightweight, easy to use and heavily optimized 3D Extension.
- Developed for achieving best performance.
- Built-in 3D Animation System with Morph Targets technique.
- Built-in Lighting Engine integrated with GameMaker Studio functions.
- Built-in Fog drawing function.
- Built-in Material properties (Emit, Metallic, Specular and Shininess).
- Built-in and easy to customize Giavapps 3D Shader.
- Built-in ultra fast GPU accelerated 3D Particle System with Giavapps 3D Particle Shader.
- Support for Vertex Specular Reflections and Fragment Specular Reflections.
- Includes Giavapps 3D Converter software for converting .OBJ files exported from Blender.
- Functionality for loading .G3D files as static or animated models.
- Faster than other alternatives!
- And more...
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Age Rating: 4+
GMS1 - Version 1.0.3. Published February 25, 2016
- Added support for an ultra fast GPU accelerated 3D Particle System with Giavapps 3D Particle Shader.
GMS2 - Version 1.0.4. Published June 17, 2017
- Added support for GameMaker Studio 2.
- Added Fog support.
- Added Utility functions for setting projections and transformations.
- Added one argument to g3d_object_draw function in order to support the Fog feature addition.
- Removed g3d_model_load function since it uses old deprecated d3d_ functions.
- Improved Giavapps 3D Converter software.
- Improved Giavapps 3D Shaders.
- Minor bug fixes.
PLEASE NOTE: GameMaker Studio v1.4 users may still download the old version Giavapps 3D v1.0.3 but we do not provide support for that version anymore. We highly recommend upgrading to GameMaker Studio 2.
Loading, please wait
What is the issue?
Loading, please wait