LAUNCH SALE: SAVE 50%!
This runner engine utilizes the physics engine that comes packaged with GameMaker: Studio.
• Infinite, procedural terrain based on Hermite blending functions creates smooth, undulating terrain.
• Camera will reposition itself when player catches air, giving them a better view of what's below.
• Easily create and map your own terrain texture that follow the contour of the terrain.
• Light build minimizes instance count, allowing high FPS even in HTML5.
• Neon Rider demo included as an example.
Download link for demo:
Version 1.0.0. Published April 10, 2015
Created with GameMaker: Studio v1.4.1567
You can only review assets you've bought.
This is perfect except I keep getting: Object: obj_Controller Event: Draw GUI at line 14 : "instance_count" is a global built-in and cannot be used as an instance variable and the game won’t run. As I said I am not a game developer just a lowly Middle School teacher. Anyway, you can give me an idea or hand in fixing the error? I wanted to see if I could get it up and running before I let my MS look at the coding and try to fix the issue
Awesome engine ! HELP
sir i have a problem i want to remove the surface's because it run slow in mobile device. please can you tell me how i can create ground texture without using surface's please.