This project is meant to be comprehensive and easy to use. The goal is to provide the foundation for virtually any standard button, slider, toggle, etc that you would want and the ability to add or modify them to truly provide you with any button you can conceive of.
Code is heavily commented and contains a demo project that provides examples of creating buttons purely through code or through the room editor along with a mini-game.
- scr_create_virtual_joystick(x, y, layer, back_sprite, front_sprite, radius, deadzone, gui);
- scr_create_general_button(x, y, layer, sprite, activate_with, delay, script, hotkey, gui);
- scr_create_slider(x, y, layer, slider_type, length, invert, script, hotkey, movement_type, gui);
This Pack Contains:
- General Purpose buttons, sliders, etc., all of which you can create with a single script
- The ability to designate whether buttons activate on press, release, or hold
- Keyboard/Controller Support
- Hotkey Support
- A variety of useful utility scripts
- Button Types (all buttons work with both GUI and Room Space)
- General Buttons
- Sliders (including snap to user defined positions)
- Radio Buttons
- Dropdown Menus
- Virtual Joystick
- Virtual Dpad
- variations and more
An example project illustrating a variety of uses, including a very simple game
This Pack DOES NOT Contain:
- Rollover Popups
- Please read the README!
- I tried to test everything, but there's a lot. I'm already using this asset in my own projects and haven't found any bugs, but I probably missed some somewhere. If you find any, please let me know through the Marketplace's Contact Publisher link and I will fix it and update the project for everyone.
- If you have suggestions for additions, please contact me as I would likely be willing to add things in.
- You are free to use the buttons and art contained in the examples
- Contact me with questions as I will provide continuing support.
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Age Rating: 4+
GMS2 - Version 1.0.0. Published November 13, 2018
Loading, please wait
What is the issue?
Loading, please wait