TwitchIO can be used to create everything from a simple chatbot to fully interactive games controlled by Twitch chat.
Reworked everything from https://github.com/GameMakerDiscord/GMTwitch
It has been simplified, improved, made more stable and of course made compatible with GameMaker Studio 2.
1) Open script "twitch_config"
2) Replace "global.channel"
3) Replace "global.botname"
4) Replace "global.oauth"
NOTE: If you don't have an OAUTH token, get it here: https://twitchapps.com/tmi/ (Make sure you're logged into the bot account when getting the OAUTH token)
1) Open script "twitch_commands"
2) Add case for the command string you want to react to (without prefix!)
NOTE: You can make a case call, create and destroy objects or scripts for easy command management
The following variables can be changed in script "twitch_config":
- prefix (This is the prefix to trigger a command from chat)
- max_messages (Max amount of message to store in a DS list, in case you want to use it)
- max_responses (Max amount of responses to store in a DS list which is going to be responded to)
- response_timeout (Seconds between each response, this is done to prevent the bot from getting banned)
Version 2.2.6. Published April 25, 2019
This asset hasn't received enough reviews yet.
You can only review assets you've bought.
This review was left for a previous version of this asset.