This asset provides two types of bounding-boxes:
- Normal: A normal bounding-box very similar to the build-in bbox_bottom, bbox_left attributes, but array-based
- Advanced: Extends the normal bounding-box with a tree-based data-structure to build a bounding-box based on other bounding-boxes
Check for collision (intersection/containment) between a bounding-box and a:
- Other Bounding Box
This also supports:
- Overlap: Calculates the overlap of two bounding-box
- Clipping: Divide a bounding-box into nine areas by cutting one box out of the other
- Docking: Dock one bounding-box to another bounding-box (there are nine dock-positions: LEFT, TOP_LEFT, TOP, TOP_RIGHT, RIGHT, BOTTOM_RIGHT, BOTTOM, BOTTM_LEFT and CENTER)
- Search: Find all instances or find nearest/furthest instance of a certain type within a bounding-box
Code-snippet that generates the separation-view of the demo (second screenshot): snippet_pp_bbox_separation
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Version 1.0.0. Published May 7, 2018
Age Rating: 4+
You can only review assets you've bought.
Loading, please wait