The CodeMaker Toolset comes with handy features to support you with creating Windows games.
You only need to include the DLL, define and call its functions with the parameters you need.
Inside this project all functions are explained with easy to understand examples.
A PDF file describes each function and possible return values (download here: https://mega.nz/#F!lvAwRbLL!Qni9fJzcDY9eqFx9yaLBNA )
Let's go to the features/ functions:
- get the external IP
- get raw http data from a request (php, html, what ever you need)
retrieve information from a given URL and use this information inside your
GML-Code, or transfer values to your external php scripts/ DB via simple http-get calls
- gather user-information
- download files from the internet to the local filesystem (even outside the sandbox)
- execute programs or open websites on the machine (start your updater for example)
- hash strings as sha1, sha256, sha384, sha512, md2, md5, haval, ripemd128, ripemd160,
- hash files as sha1, sha256, sha384, sha512, md2, md5, haval, ripemd128, ripemd160,
- encode and decode as base64 string
- check if a file/path exists
- hash a string to md5
- play Beep-Sounds from internal speaker
- AES encrypt and decrypt data with internal salt and 256bit
- read basic xml data (direct childs and attributes) web, from file or string
- show the path to your exe-file
- find a case-sensitive value inside a given string
- check for Internet connectivity
- read simple json data from web, file or string
- develop your own API based on the imported or exported values from or to your Game!
- encryption can be use e.g. for ini files/settings
This DLL is created for Windows platform only.
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Version 1.0.0. Published May 1, 2017
Age Rating: 4+
This asset hasn't received enough reviews yet.
You can only review assets you've bought.
Loading, please wait