This is a replacement installer NSIS script for your game project. Simply replace the RunnerInstaller.nsi script in your project, download and place the MSVC++ runtime installers in your GMS makensis folder, and you're good to go
- Cleaned up default script overall, there were too many unused values
- Organized sections better and comments in editable sections
- Fixed the Components description rollover not working (there were no section descriptions in the default script)
- Game is now correctly added to AppPath, so it returns the correct default path in a case of reinstall, this was not working as well in the standard GMS nsi script
- Fixed missing uninstaller banner and now also program lists more professionally in Add/Remove programs list (Has Estimated Filesize, Links, Version, Publisher info etc. like a lot of other programs)
- You can specify help/support links that can be added at start menu and Add/Remove programs section
- Added Welcome page in pages section, Welcome page shows the large side graphic and a warm welcome than a license agreement right away, user can comment it if they don't want it
- Desktop/StartMenu shortcuts are checked by default, usually with an Installer you want these on, if the user doesn't need them, they can add the /o instruction (commented as always)
- Support to include the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime installer and install it quietly, check the included Readme on where to get the installers and where to place them
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Changes in 1.1.0
Added support for Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime, as GMS games also need this to be installed, please read the included NSISPlus_Readme.txt
Version 1.1.0. Published June 7, 2017
Created with GameMaker: Studio v1.4.1763
Age Rating: 4+
This asset hasn't received enough reviews yet.
You can only review assets you've bought.
No reviews yet
No reviews have been left for this asset - be the first!
Loading, please wait