With this extension you can easily implement a way to offer your players an incentive to log in to your game daily. Each day(24 hours) the player logs into your game, they will receive a bonus item or reward. You will have the option to offer up to five different(or the same) log in bonus items for your players. The players log in bonus will automatically reset once day after logging in. And the system will retain what bonus tier the player is on if the player does not log in once a day. This system works just like the daily login rewards from the game Guild Wars 2.
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions, just contact me. You can read How does this work? for a more detailed explanation on this extension.
Make sure to watch the video above for instructions on how to setup and install this extension!
- Know how to setup a mysql database and import into the database
- Understand how to upload to an FTP server
- Have web hosting with the ability to use phpmyadmin and run a php file
Services such as MediaFire, OneDrive, Google Drive and other general file hosting services will not work. You must have your own web hosting. If you need web hosting, contact me, I can offer you a small free web hosting package. Or you can get an inexpensive package here.
If this extension helped you out, please take a moment and give me a rating. It helps me and let's me know if I should expand on an extension or not.
End User Licence Agreement (EULA).
Age Rating: 4+
GMS1 - Version 1.0.9. Published June 2, 2016
- Minor changes to index.php
- Updating is not required in this version.
- Changes made to index.php has made obj_post obsolete.
- obj_post has been removed.
- Minor performance improvements made. Process takes a fraction of a second now.
- Cleaned up index.php a bit more.
- Added dump.php to the included files. This file will display all data in a single file from the database for easier testing and debugging.
- Re-wrote how the game communicates with the web base.
- Added the AddUser function to index.php to automatically create a new user entry into the database upon a new connection.
- The userid is now encoded into base64 then hashed for better security.
- Small fixes.
- Better formatting.
Loading, please wait
What is the issue?
Loading, please wait